Sunday, 7 April 2013

Complete Answer key for JEE Mains 2013 Code 'Q'


Dear Aspirants and Students,

After discussing the paper with my colleagues Mr. Gaurav Yadav (Mathematics) and Mr. Pankaj Gupta (Physics), I'm going to present the complete answer key of JEE Mains 2013 Paper. We are the first in India to release this answer key just after 2 hours of exam....

All the best...

Hridesh, Gaurav and Pankaj

P.S.- For question paper Code 'Q' have a look on my earlier post on my blog link-
http://chemistryforiit.blogspot.com/2013/04/jee-mains-2013-chemistry-paper-solution.html

JEE Mains 2013 Answer Key


Total Pageviews

Share It

Email me at hridesh.iitg@gmail.com

Search

Loading...

Subscribeto this blog
Follow me onTwitter
Connect onFacebook
Gallery onFlickr

Blogroll


© 2013 by Hridesh Shrotriya.

You're welcome to link to this site or use a single image and brief description to link back to any post. Republishing posts in their entirety is prohibited without permission.

Powered by Blogger.